Return to advanced search

Search found 500 matches

Re: Never let facts get in the way liberal dogma

Cranky and I don't make Arnnatz troll others. Nor can we force him to engage in hate speech or derogatory attacks against other. Arnnatz is responsible for his own actions and his own words, not us. WTFO, please be a good little conservative dimwit, and go find yourself another bogeyman to blame al...
by arnnatz
Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:08 pm
 
Forum: PolitiChat
Topic: Never let facts get in the way liberal dogma
Replies: 99
Views: 33685

Re: Where you at arnnatz? hahahahahaha

And it isn't acceptable because....you say so? :rofl: I'll take this opportunity to lower myself to your level for a few seconds and make my reply in a language that you sometimes seem to understand and or accept - yes, cabbage rolls, garlic sausage, perogies, honey cake, etc., all eaten by the ver...
by arnnatz
Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:00 pm
 
Forum: PolitiChat
Topic: Where you at arnnatz? hahahahahaha
Replies: 26
Views: 11107

Re: Never let facts get in the way liberal dogma

It is clear that cranky and faux have only one goal, to provoke arnnatz into a response to get him banned. Arnnatz is certainly not helping himself by taking the troll bait of lies and stupid attacks. The reason Arnnatz was banned was for completely inappropriate remarks, making statements like thi...
by arnnatz
Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:53 pm
 
Forum: PolitiChat
Topic: Never let facts get in the way liberal dogma
Replies: 99
Views: 33685

Re: A fresh start - READ or you may end up banned

crankyhead wrote:I stand by my previous statement.


That's not surprising. Only someone of below average intelligence would think that statement made any sense whatsoever.
by arnnatz
Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 pm
 
Global announcement: A fresh start - READ or you may end up banned
Replies: 65
Views: 443934

Re: Where you at arnnatz? hahahahahaha

arnnatz wrote: Well hun...you are nothing if not consistent...Також тебе кохаю. Пішов на хуй занадто. You decide. Thought so. :rofl: Just because you write it in Ukranian, it doesn't mean it's acceptable language. In case anyone is remotely interested, her statement (Також тебе кохаю. Пішов на хуй ...
by arnnatz
Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:39 pm
 
Forum: PolitiChat
Topic: Where you at arnnatz? hahahahahaha
Replies: 26
Views: 11107

Re: Where you at arnnatz? hahahahahaha

arnnatz wrote: "target shooting destroys a target" That isn't exactly what was posted, but hun, you go with that. What ever cranks your shaft dear. Poor arnnatz...you once again missed the subtle art of sarcasm. You really should work on that. You didn't do well in reading comprehension, ...
by arnnatz
Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:31 pm
 
Forum: PolitiChat
Topic: Where you at arnnatz? hahahahahaha
Replies: 26
Views: 11107

Re: A fresh start - READ or you may end up banned

crankyhead wrote:The whole army is out of step, except for arnnatz, yes?

Heed your own advice.


You should get some help, you're babbling
by arnnatz
Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:27 pm
 
Global announcement: A fresh start - READ or you may end up banned
Replies: 65
Views: 443934

Re: Never let facts get in the way liberal dogma

I was cleared by both motinet and rerun and I never created any fake accounts. That's odd... the way I remember it, you were outed by Mr. M, and then banned by Rerun. But hey, why let the facts get in the way, amirite? You are also the same clown who claimed this poster doesn't claim nidal was surr...
by arnnatz
Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:18 pm
 
Forum: PolitiChat
Topic: Never let facts get in the way liberal dogma
Replies: 99
Views: 33685

Re: Where you at arnnatz? hahahahahaha

WTF? Arnnatz gets the boot...the threads instantly die. Could that mean...GASP...trolls indeed do fulfill a need around here? :rofl: Oh come on...had ya goin' for a second right? Enjoy the calm, boys and girls, before the storm (he WILL be back some day). Wow! a troll calling someone else a troll? ...
by arnnatz
Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:31 pm
 
Forum: PolitiChat
Topic: Where you at arnnatz? hahahahahaha
Replies: 26
Views: 11107

Re: A fresh start - READ or you may end up banned

crankyhead wrote:Yeah... that's it... poke the bear. :crazy:


really, cranky? You've proven on multiple occasions that facts should never be introduced into an argument, so you should do yourself a favor and just slap a lid on it.
by arnnatz
Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:05 pm
 
Global announcement: A fresh start - READ or you may end up banned
Replies: 65
Views: 443934
Next

Return to advanced search

cron